The McKinley Birthplace Home is a replica house located at 40 South Main Street, Niles, Ohio 44446, less than a block away from the library.
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays from 1-4:30 PM
- Admission is free; donations are appreciated.
- We offer Guided, Audio (See Audio Tour App below), and Self-Guided tours based on staff availability.
Schedule Tours / Contact Info
- For tours at other times, or for groups of 10 or more, please call to schedule a tour.
- If you have questions, please call or email us:
PHONE: 330-652-1704 ext. 3
Audio Tour App
- The app includes an audio tour for each room in the Birthplace Home, a transcript for each tour, Google Map directions, and parking instructions.
- Bring your own device or use the iPad provided.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
CLICK HERE to use the App, or Scan the QR Code below: